5 Year Extended Warranty Product Info
How does the care plan work?
Simply follow the care instructions provided with your new items. However if an accident threatens to spoil the appearance of your new furniture all you have to do is call the dedicated claims and advice line to ensure that the problem is taken care off. Click HERE to go to the product on our website.
What am I covered for?
Our Sales Consultants will discuss the exact details of what is covered depending on the type of furniture you have purchased. Essentially our Care Plan provides cover for a comprehensive range of household accidents that result in damage or staining to your items.
- Human & animal bodily fluids
- Dyes & Dye transfer from newspaper print, clothing & denim
- Shoe Polish
- All food stuff & drink
- Water, liquid or heat marks
- Pet damage (limited to 3 claims per period of insurance)
Accidental damage means unintended and unexpected damage caused by a sudden and unforeseen event.
- Frame warp and breakage
- Peeling of veneered or laminate finishes
- Broken zips, castors & buttons
- Lifting or peeling of the hide on leather furniture
- Bending & breakage of metal parts
- Failure of recliner mechanisms including electrical motors and components.
How do I make a claim?
All you need to do i call the dedicated claims and advice line on the number provided on your policy document within 7 days of the incident occurring.
A technician will be sent to your home and a mutually convenient time and we’ll take care of the problem, if it is not possible to effect a satisfactory repair or stain removal the damaged items will be replaced at no cost to you.
What isn’t covered?
As with any insurance policy there are exclusions to our care plan cover, a summary is shown below, but depending on the type of cover you have this may change. Our Sales Consultants will go through a full list of exclusions with you prior to your purchase of the Care Plan to ensure that it is right for you.
- Commercial use
- Removal of odours
- Fading of fabric and materials
- Deliberate damage
- Wear and tear
- Accumulated multiple stains
- Abuse or neglect
- Natural characteristics of leather